Pet Urine Odour Removal
ChemDry Executive use P.U.R.T. ® which is a revolutionary ChemDry product created to safely remove pet urine odours from your carpets and upholstery leaving them clean and fresh again. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Call us on 01-6243888 or 045-882200 or fill out our form and we will get in touch with you by return.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odours can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odour. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odours. When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odour, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour.
How P.U.R.T. Works
1. The source and severity of the odour are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
2. In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
3. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
4. An odour blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
5. P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine*.
6. Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
To find out more about this service and our other services click… Here